[bksvol-discuss] Re: Web Error 1001

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:49:53 -0600

Have you checked to make sure zone alarm is not blocking your access to
book share.  I only had the free version and that was a while ago, so I
can't give you any suggestions about what settings might be an issue.
It was only minimally accessible, and that was only after setting it up
with help.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity