[bksvol-discuss] Weaving A Woman's Life...

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:28:12 -0400

Remember that hard book I was so happy to finish last week?  Well, admin
sent it back!  What did Bob W say?  "Sacre bleu!"

The book is:
Weaving a woman's life: spiritual lessons from the loom
by Paula Chaffee Scardamalia.

Can anyone get hold of this book, or, alternatively, have a look at the
Contents page at Amazon?  Amazon's book look is *not* blind-friendly, in
my experience.

If anyone can help me out, you can contact me directly at
carcione@xxxxxxxxxxx

Basically, I need the whole Contents page.  If someone can get a hard
copy, I have other questions.  I tried to contact the submitter, but no
response.  This is what comes of taking a book that has languished for 18
months or so.
Thanks.
Tracy