[bksvol-discuss] We need a way to tell what the outsourcers are scanning.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:56:13 EDT

I checked the collection. I checked the books being scanned list. I checked
the checkout list. To the best of my knowledge I checked everything I am
supposed to check before scanning. Malcolm X talks to Young People was not in
any of those places, so I ordered it to scan. When it arrived I was working
on another one, so I put it aside. Now I just checked the collection again
and it had been added two days ago by Worth Trust.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823281x1201398699/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668
072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JunestepsfooterNO62)