[bksvol-discuss] Re: Way To Go, Submitters!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:25:22 -0700 (PDT)

I echo your comments, Monica. I think the fact that
Gustavo is all caught up and new books are going into
the collection quickly is a testament to both scanners
and validaters--that scanners are doing such a careful
and good job so that the validations are easy and
quick.

Way to go, everybody.

Cindy R