[bksvol-discuss] Want to scan To Tame a Wolf?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:08:06 -0500

Dear Booksharian Friends,

Would anyone who knows they could get to it fairly soon, want to scan To Tame A
Wolf by Susan Krinard? I will send you a large print hardcover copy, 567 pages
long which I don't want back. Feel free to find anyone you like to proof it. I
believe it's about a werewolf and as far as I can tell from the new system, it
isn't in the collection yet.  I think it might be rural and romancy, too. I
know there's a widow whose innocence was destroyed who swore she would never
trust another man. Apparently part time werewolf men are excluded.

please contact me off list at:

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll let the list know when the book is spoken for.

If I get responses this evening I can mail you this book tomorrow morning, or,
later if the interest shows up later. And if nobody is interested here, there's
always hope at paperback swap or, as a last resort, at library book sales.

So far the only manbeasts who have flipped my switch are Vincent in the TV
series, Beauty and the Beast, and, oh yes, Lupin in Harry Potter.

Always with love,

Lissi