[bksvol-discuss] WHO does what

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:02:53 -0800 (PST)

Carrie approves books at night and on weekends. Sometimes I wish she'd stop
(smile) but I know you all appreciate seeing your books get into the collection
promptly. She does the volunteer uploads. Someone else posts the NIMAC and
O'Reilly books--and, as I've posted elsewhere, there are people from other
countries, Guam for one, posting books.

Recently the newsletter explained who did what. I saved it. If it's not in the
rest of the mail, I'll post it after Jeopardy. smile

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm