[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteers as Recruiters for New Bookshare Members?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:08:58 -0700

I'd like to help out where I can too via Skype and email as preference.

On 10/31/10, Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Monica, when I first became a member I'd never downloaded anything
> before. I got help from Rob Turner from the technical support staff at
> Bookshare. I think your idea for being an old hand or friend for the
> green Bookshare member is a great idea. I would have liked that. I'm
> willing to pass on what I know insofar as I'm able. Regards, Kim
> Friedman.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be
sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way
people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want
the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of
the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx