[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteers as Recruiters for New Bookshare Members?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:52:21 -0700

Hi, Monica, when I first became a member I'd never downloaded anything
before. I got help from Rob Turner from the technical support staff at
Bookshare. I think your idea for being an old hand or friend for the
green Bookshare member is a great idea. I would have liked that. I'm
willing to pass on what I know insofar as I'm able. Regards, Kim
Friedman.