[bksvol-discuss] Volunteering help

  • From: taylorarndt99@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:49:16 -0500

Hi, I am a new volunteer. I need to try to figure out what to do. I read to
help, but I had to reject a book that I checked out, because there was not a
lot of page breaks. How do I tell this if I am blind? I need tips from a blind
proofread it would be much appreciated, and I'm very new to this. And I don't
really know what I'm doing yet, but really want to learn.

Sent from my iPhone