[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteering for Bookshare

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 21:01:39 -0400

Bob, I correct books too. I think that once you get used to editing,
your mind won't be satisfied until everything is in order. It's almost
impossible to read without noticing errors, and validating becomes a
reflex. It's one reason I use a Book Port to read books for pleasure.
I can't edit books on there, and it gets me to relax and read for the
pleasure of reading.

--
Monica Willyard