[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteering for Bookshare

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:36:57 -0500

Hi Judy.

In a previous message you said "I was already correcting errors on most books I downloaded as I read them, ". I'm glad to see that someone else has that bad habbit too.

I find myself correcting books even though I have no intention of re-submitting the book. Recently, I read a book that was a near perfect scan. However, near the end of the book there was a duplicated page. (One scanned twice) I'm still trying to answer the question why I deleted the second duplicated page? Other than that problem the book was nearly perfect, and I'm not going to ask bookshare staff to replace a book for that one error. But, it's on my hard drive with the duplicated page missing. But I don't know why.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>