[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Gathering

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:12:59 -0800 (PST)

I had hoped to come on Friday, but we're going out of
town. However, I'm planning, if all goes well, to come
tomorrow (Tuesday), hopefully by 3:30 or 4, for a
littlle while. Donna, Elizabeth, and I, and maybe
Allison if her plane gets in on time and she's not too
tired, plan to meet for coffee. I'm to call Donna when
I'm on my way, and also if there's any foul-up -- but
even if I can't  make it, everyone else who's around
can get together, and I'm sure there will be other get
togethers, too.  I had hoped to meet Marissa, too, but
she's not coming until Wed. I would live to meet
Pratik and Peter and Gustavo, as well as you, David,
and anyone else who will be there -- and your dogs, if
you're bringing them.
  Donna is already at the Marriott, so she can be
contacted. Let her know if you'd like to join us,
everyone, and she can tell you where to meet and when,
once I know my schedule better.

Hoping to see everyone tomorrow--

Cindy