[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Form For Work

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 23:33:00 +0000

Hi Jane,

You can use my contact info, which is in my email signature. You can use
Bookshare's address, which is: 480 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306. If
they will be looking to verify hours, please email me off list and I'll send
you the form to use to track them.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator