[bksvol-discuss] Volunteer Form For Work

  • From: Jane <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:28:01 -0500

Because I am starting a new job with a Commonwealth agency, I have to put in a
request form for volunteering with Bookshare--in case I do get time to work on
weekends and get stuff scanned or proofed. They want to be sure that my
volunteer work with this group will not conflict with the work I will be doing
during the week. They want an address, and I think I need to put down a
coordinator. Unsure if they need a email or phone number. Can anyone give me
pointers on what I need to put in those fields?

Thanks in advance,

Jane To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to