[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Coordinator Request to Bookshare Volunteers

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:28:48 -0700

I had no difficulties with the survey.

At 11:40 AM 4/19/2010, you wrote:
Bookshare Discussion List members,

While Pavi is away I have been asked to keep Bookshare's Volunteer department running smoothly. You a are a dedicated and self-sufficient group which makes that task easy and rewarding. Thanks for all you do as Bookshare!

To make Pavi's transition back at the end of this month easier I would like to present her with new data on your experience as Bookshare volunteers. Would you take a moment to fill out the survey at the link below? It has ten questions and will take about 15 minutes. I will compile results and Pavi will share them with you on her return.

The survey below has two themes:

Sections 1 & 2 look at what your initial experience as a volunteer
Sections 3 & 4 look at your ongoing experiences as a volunteer

I selected the survey tool we are using because of its excellent standards of accessibility. That said, a group of Bookshare volunteers did what I asked them to do and found some bugs during a trial run. If you find additional technical difficulties please post a description to this list. Entitle all posts related to this topic as "Volunteer Survey." This is a courtesy to others on the list who can ignore it if they wish to. It also helps me locate your post quickly.

Here is the survey. Thanks for taking it.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2NXXBPW

And thanks for all you do for Bookshare!

Scott Rains
Bookshare Volunteer Coordinator, Interim
________________________________________ To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to