[bksvol-discuss] Re: Voice chat room for bookshare volunteers

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:27:01 -0700

I think that would be interesting. It would give a more interactive option for volunteers to communicate than the listservs, so if you have the means, my feeling is yes, go for it. Also, I should soon have access to a voice conference room, so if we need that, let me know.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Baugh" <jim.baugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>