[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vixens

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:03:30 -0500

Yep, O.k. time for some clarification.

1. I did scan the entire book.  It is the hardbound one.
2. Alison was validating it, but released it.

3. Who has it now, I hope they are ready to deal with page 366.  Though if
Alison did all that work, well duplicated effort.

4. My copy the one I borrowed originally is now signed out till January at
some time.

Smile, I do hope we get this resolved.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.