[bksvol-discuss] Re: Viruses

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:11:56 -0500

I know what you mean. I'm getting the same types of messages, and I
don't have a virus either. Today I also got a "failure to deliver"
notice, and the addresses I supposedly sent the message to, which I
didn't, were all staff from bookshare.org. At least I assume they were
all staff addresses although I hadn't heard of most of them. This
seems to be  coming up a lot from within the past two weeks, so
something sure is spreading like wild fire. I wonder who or how many
people have this virus, and why our names are being associated with it
when we don't have it. Guess it has to be someone who has our
addresses in their address books?

Pam