[bksvol-discuss] Viruses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Julie.

Peter sent out a warning about the benetech
threatening our accounts. I've received one for Yahoo.
I'm assuming it's a virus message like the one Peter
said was being sent from benetech because it went to
my bulk mail and not my regular mail. Surely if Yahoo
was going to suspend my account for some unknown
reason they wouldn't put the message in my bulk mail
folder. It doesn make me a bit nervous, though. I've
written to the yahoo administrator or service person
but so far no response.

Cindy

--- Julie Morales <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com