[bksvol-discuss] Very belated phone chat notes!

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:24:19 +0000

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry this has taken me so long! We have summer interns right now and
things are even more busy than usual Please find the phone chat notes attached
and, as always, feel free to email me with questions. To those who attended: I
responded to some of the questions. If I forgot anything, please let me know
and I'll update the notes!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator