[bksvol-discuss] Very Good Book on Step One

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:25:13 -0800

Hi, Everyone,

The book The Cats of Thistle Hill: An Almost Peaceable Kingdom by ROGER A.
CARAS is on Step One waiting to be validated.

I did not submit this book; however, I read it about ten years ago and found it
totally absorbing and thought I would point it out particularly for a validator
who loves animals or enjoys Roger Caras.

I reads several of his books about cats after we adopted our first cat, and
sent him a picture of our cat. He replied to me with a short and friendly note.
 I was saddened by his death but gladdened that his books remain.

Cat Lover Lori