[bksvol-discuss] Re: Version of MS Word

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:09:19 EST

I would not recommend Ed Sharp unless you are well versed in computerese. I
downloaded it and I have not been able to make the slightest bit of sense
out of it. I may as well be trying to read Martian.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Version of MS Word
Date:
11/23/2009 10:18:24 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
abletec@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Yes, but I'd advise u try to find ms word 2003 as the ribbon menus in2k7
tend to pose accessibility problems.Another alternative is possibly EdSharp,
as
discussed some time ago onthis listserv, & it's a freeby. But it isn't
nearly as feature-rich asword, & was never intended thus.On 11/23/09, Tracy
Carcione
<carcione@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> I need to buy MS Word so I can work on books
on my new netbook.  I see> "Office 2007 - home and student version" on
Amazon
for a fairly reasonable> price.  Is the "home and student version" robust
enough to handle large> books?  I ask because I tried opening the book I'm
working
on in MS Works,> which came with my machine, but it could not load the
whole book.> Thanks.> Tracy>>>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
to> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> put the word 'unsubscribe' by
itself in the subject line.  To get a list of> available commands, put the word
'help' by itself in the subject line.>>-- Change the world--1 deed at a
timeJackie McBridewww.abletec.serverheaven.netPlease join me Saturday, 11/7, on
my walk against breast cancer bymaking a donation
at:http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>To unsubscribe from this list send a
blank Email
tobksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of