[bksvol-discuss] Verifying copyright

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:57:10 -0400

Hi, Sheri. When there seems to be a problem with copyright issues, Gustavo
needs more than just saying the copyright is fine. He needs to know how you
know that. Did you verify it through copyright.gov, or how else did you
verify it to make sure it was fine? That's what he wants to know. Of course,
you don't have to answer that question to me. <smile> I just mean that that
may be why it didn't go through, depending on how you worded it or what you
told him. He needs to know where he can find the verification. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.