[bksvol-discuss] Re: Venus / Possible Validation?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:10:23 -0400

Submitted Venus.  Am warning you now, for some odd reason, my Kurzweil likes
putting Junk Characters in, it is mostly of what I do in editing.  will put
up Mercury and the Sun, and Mars in the next couple of days.

Thanks guys, this way they get into the collection faster, and I can
concentrate on the Slippery Slope and Eyes at My Feet.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam