[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vanishing books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:22:08 -0500

The way I do it, is to type in a title of a book you have worked on.

Click on the title link of that book. Down near the bottom of my page it will say something like

Submitted by and a name, or a bunch of numbers if you haven't allowed your name to show.

And below that a proofread by: with a name or numbers. Those should be links you can click on, when you do it pulls up all the books that person has worked on or submitted, smile in my case it is submitted as I generally hate proofreading.

I looked you under under Cherry Ames, Chief Nurse, and you have proofread 58 books, smile, it doesn't show how many you submitted under that title, but look up one of the titles you submitted, and it will be there.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>