[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vanish by Tess Gerritsen Approved

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:32:53 -0500

Hi Shannon,
You can do a search on the book to find it sooner, or use the new books link on my website, choose English books sorted by most recent publication date. That page is a database query and is updated each time you refresh it whereas the new books listing is only generated once a day.
http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

Best,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>