[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validators being notified of kick-backs

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:19:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy
  You got me right. You have put the point correctly. You have expressed
whatever I thought well.
  My previous place is India. I was born raised and educated in Madras India.My
mother tongue is Tamil.  I moved to Frederick Md. about 6 years back. Once
agian special thanks Cindy,for your support devi

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Elizabeth,

The discussion isn't about books that have been
rejected but books that Gustavo has kicked back to
page one because of a problem with the form, e.g., in
the Ovid's Metamorphoses, he wanted Ovid's name as
author; he also, as you know, bumps back books because
of errors or lack of information about copyright name
and/or date, as well as, sometimes, the way the
authors' names are listed on the form, if there are
multiple authors.

I think Devi understands but wasn't able to express
herself exactly. I think she meant rejected by
Gustavo, i.e., bumped back to the download list with
an error that could be fixed by the validator rather
than have someone new re-do the whole book.

I get the impression that English is not her native
language (what is your native language, Devi?), but I
think over-all she expresses herself well in it--a lot
better thanI'd be able to do in hers.
smile

Devi ramaseshan