[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validaton rejection concern

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:54:05 -0600

Hello,

Rejections are approved by Gustavo before they are allowed to actually be rejected. The emails are not sent out until he agrees with the reason for rejection. That said, I don't think he's going to let it go through with that as a reason. It's more likely a bug somewhere in the system.

In any case it appears as though your book might already be on the site, and that may be the reason it was rejected.

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=21647

I understand that you are frustrated with the email, but in any case you can always resubmit the book if you cannot determine a reason why it should not be accepted, or alternatively ask the list for feedback.

A minor hiccup in the system is not something worth getting all bent out of shape about..

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>