[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation questions: page numbers, chapter headings

  • From: "RJ / KJ" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:33:50 -0600

You are correct, Lori.
I also have had to search for the page numbers and so on.
This is my experience, and as I do this, I am pretty much doing just as you
say.

There seems to be a variety of way that us Bookshare folks handle all this.

It might be tedious, and takes more time, but after I got the habit of
wanting that page stuff to be straight, I kind of get a bit obsessed about
making it all right.  I question my own sanity about it though, sometimes.

Though I reconcile my own obsession with the comfort in knowing I did my
best. And these books in our collection that are submitted, validated, and
approved, they are in this collection for a long time, and potentially are
for a pleasant reading experience for all the Bookshare members.  It is
worth the time, when I think of it that way.

Thanks.
Rik