[bksvol-discuss] Validation problem

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:19:38 -0500

Hi. I have recently begun doing some validating and am about halfway through "Water: The Fate of Our Most Precious Resource." I find that pages 170-171 are missing. If the person who scanned this book is on the list, I wonder if he/she could send me those missing pages. It is RTF, and I am editing using Kurzweil Version 9.2.
This is an excellent scan. About all I have had to do is change a few O's to 0 and L to 1. I have carefully proofread; manually removed headers; checked and carefully kept pagination; and joined words hyphenated between pages. It's a fascinating and very thought-provoking book.
Any help will be appreciated.
Mary Stephens