[bksvol-discuss] Validation problem

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:54:47 -0500

Hello, and thanks to everyone who responded to my bafflement. It all helped. Jilll, I made the change to KES so that my place would be kept between sessions. If that's not a problem with K11, it sure makes things simpler and easier and more accurate. I'm like some of you perfectionists who like things as near perfect as possible.

Again, thanks and Merry Christmas.

Mary Stephens