[bksvol-discuss] Validation instructions?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:47:33 -0700

Hi everyone,

Could someone plese send me also the validation instructions? It seems that I could be doing more good validating books, assuming I can learn to do so competently, than submitting them. The list of books to be validated is only getting longer with every book that I submit. Seems it might be more helpful to everyone if I were to lend a hand validating for a while.

Also, could someone tell me, in detail, the process that a book goes through from submission to being actually made available for download to BookShare users. Step by step, and about how much time each step should or

Peace,
Mayrie
can take? Thanks so much.