[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation and page number removal

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:18:31 -0500

I agree with you. I believe that the page numbers should be left alone. I am currently reading a bookshare book with page numbers and it doesn't bother me to hear the numbers. Actually I don't know how those particular numbers have survive the stripper.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>