[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

I'll take it and see what I can do with it. He's a
prolific writer, I see, and many of his books are
available n my library. Are you scanning or just
validating, like me? I'm enjoying validating the
Duncan Maclain books detective books that Shelley is
putting up--they have loads of errors, mostly broken
words, because they are such old paperbacks with
yellowed pages (she sent me two of the actual books,
which I'm going to return to her when I've finished
the validation) that they didn't scan well--but they
are good old-fashioned detective stories and I'f
fallen in love with maclain (grin).

I'll go download it now.

Cindy