[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Question

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:12:39 -0800 (PST)

Paula, does the book have headers, or page numbers
which is the reason that you know there are page
breaks only every other page? If so can you do a find
and replace to insert page numbers? Or if not, you
could release the book and I could insert the page
number if I can look and see where they go?

Jamie in Michigan