[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating the Validator

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:13:43 -0500 (CDT)

Just a quick note to thank all on the list for your comments on this
topic.  IN this case, I plan to read the book through, so will see any
utomatic corrections made and can fix the fixes.

As Jamie in Mich. pointed out, there is a certain Catch-22 involved in the
process for blind users, but I'm glad to be making a contribution.

When the French, Spanish or Portuguese validation projects come up, then
the fun will really start.

BTW, may I refer everyone to the site <www.wordreference.com> as a good
one for these languages?  Only problem, they use that darn Captia (or
however it's spelled), that Turing Test that blind users arways flunk.

Thanks again, pardon the rambling, and now off to the dentis.
--
Documentation is the castor oil of programming.  Managers know it must be
good