[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating and Paragraph Marks

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:00:23 -0500

Hey Sarah,
    Here's what I believer should work.

Open a new word document. Go in and edit the macro so that it is stored in
your new document, usually named Document#.
Then save your macro changes.
Then save the document as a DOT template file.

When users of Word open this file they will need their macro security
settings set to Medium or Low. This can be changed under the Tools, macro
submenu then security option.

I'd be glad to put up the file as part of a helpful validating section of
the website if you want.

Let me know if this helps,
Jake