[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating and Paragraph Marks

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:06:05 -0500

Anyone know how to grab a macro from Word on one computer and import it in to Word on another computer? I have an idea of how to accomplish the job, but it is a kind of weird way, and I entend this macro for distribution to anyone who might like to have it. It is a macro Kellie and I developed for cleaning up line break desasters in books. The method shouldn't be used on all books when they are formatted pretty well to begin with, but if the quantity of white space is making your editing job a night mare it sure can help.

I suppose I will eventually find the correct method for transfering macros, but if someone knows and wants to help me learn fast it would be appreciated.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Instructor
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Ballard" <MBallard1@xxxxxxxxxxx>