[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating and Daisy Navigation Question

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:28:41 -0600

Hi Cindy,

Some of our O'Reilly books have additional markup in the form of headings, but that was only possible because those books go through a special process for conversion to DAISY.

I am not aware of any additional markup that our RTF conversion can use at this time. We are of course, exploring options for improving DAISY navigation in future.

Thanks,
Jake

----- Original Message ----- From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>