[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating Books: A Mistake

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

If the publisher has allowed "look inside," Amazon
often puts a photo of the copyright page, and
barnesandnoble.com does, too. I always go there first
and then to the LC page if those two sites don't have
the page.

The comments you sent--the later-dated one said valid,
valid, so it as if it was checked and okayed.
Sometimes the copyright date is there but it's hard to
tell if the copyright holder is the author or the
publisher.

Cindy

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com