[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating ARK files

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:06:17 -0500

What you could do is just open the .ark file, save it as an .rtf file,
and then you could still do your editing in k1000. One thing I'd do
once you get it over to k1000, is do a search and replace for all of
the apostrophes and then all of the quotes. Because Open Book saves
quotes in this weird character so that if a person later chooses to
save the file in .txt format, the quotes don't save with it.

Pam