[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:38:13 -0700

Thanks.  I did not intend to start out big , I did not know the file was
going to be big, it turned out to be more than I'd bargained for but
since I have it I might as well do it.

Thanks for the K1000 hints, I have used it most for reading and scanning
and have not done a lot of the rank spelling or editing yet.  I have a
feeling that is about to change.  Now, if it will quit locking up on me
today.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx