[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:14:12 -0700

Well, if I am reading the book in K1000 for example, I can just stop the
cursor and write a note, or use the program's features to annotate.  I
never have done this myself, others could explain it better.  On the
Braille Note all I need to do is open the book in the Word Processor and
I can add anything or edit anything I need to do.

Even Victor Reader will allow you to annotate as I recall.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx