[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validated or approved?

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 07:16:08 -0700

Cindy, my subscription comes up on July 5 for renewal, and I am trying to
get it down to zero. I will go to the list and see what books are awaiting
validation. There are five awaiting administration approval. I will post
them so that the group will know what they are,, and I'll make it a new
message to get rid of this subject line
Jazzpiano Jim. grin.