[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validated books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:53:47 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

People have been quite busy validating and scanning.
If you've been looking for new books on the New Book
List, it's been out of order, i.e., apparently, as
Peter just posted, the books are there but not in the
right order, which I guess doesn't help readers very
much. They're in the process of fixing the problem,
though.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250