[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validated Books Not Showing up

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:38:25 -0500

Have you checked the being processed list. When I looked at it yesterday it seemed quite lengthy. I too had ben waiting on a number of books and finally got word about some of them, but not all. I think Carrie said something about being off til the 11th or 12th?

Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>