[bksvol-discuss] Re: Valadating a book with Kersweil

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:52:48 -0700

Hi, Mary and all. I didn't know it was permitted to zip a file again to
upload it back to Bookshare. It's not an issue for me, since I have DSL, but
I just didn't know that was allowed. I thought it had to be in a text
format, but not zipped. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous