[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vacation!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:09:50 -0500

Have a good vacation, Carrie!

Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carrie Karnos
To: Bookshare Vol Group
Cc: danm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 5:02 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Vacation!

Hi gang,

I'm going to be gone next week on vacation, from Saturday the 18th to
Saturday the 25th. Dan Morrison will be taking over everything I do, except
the bestsellers, and attempting to do his regular job too. If you have any
questions, please email him instead of me. He has been working at Bookshare
for several weeks and has a good grasp of what needs to be done, but may be
slightly slower than me so please be patient with him. Or you can email
Scott Rains, who can pinch-hit for me.

Talk to everyone when I get back!

Carrie

01:34:00