[bksvol-discuss] Re: VAT's proposed change to adult rating system

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm My only objection to these categories is that sexual situations is
different from explicit descriptions of sex; it could include kissing and mild
situations such as caressing; would people object to that? Also,, although
"strong lanugage might be o.k. for obscenities, would it include profanity (as
commonly understood, Roger)?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: