[bksvol-discuss] Re: VALIDATORS and SUBMITTERS stay private with numbers perhaps

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:06:47 -0400

Hi Pavi,
I just wanted to say thank you very much for putting in the request for the
engineering team.  I know we all understand that changes can't always be
made right away, but now there is an official request for the next release
thanks to you!

It's great to have a volunteer coordinator who is so positive as well as
responsive.  I've been out of the loop of the list for a while and I know
it's late in the game, but I want to say, "WELCOME," and I'm glad you're a
part of Benetech.

Best Regards,
Cindy 4
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to
what lies within us."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson